24 August 2006

Wasted Day


This picture of my cat, Casmir, basically establishes a visual for my entire day. I did NOTHING! I laid in bed with my laptop next to me and spent the part of the day I wasn't sleeping fooling around on there. Casmir has me beat, but only by a small margin.

I wish I could cite something absolutely amazing that I did today. But that would be a lie. For the first time as far back as I can remember, I slept until 2:00 p.m. Upon waking, I took my dog outside, made my sister and I something to eat, and then retired to my room where I lay down next to my laptop and watched five episodes of Monty Python's Flying Circus.

My mom came home and we all took Cugel, my basset hound, to the vet. There he was proclaimed healthy, though a little lean. We came back home and I yet again retired to my room to watch MORE Monty Python's Flying Circus. Do you know that some people were testing cures for cancer today? Others were fighting for their lives in Iraq. Still others at least managed to find two matching socks. I wore flip-flops. I feel like a lazy slob.

Well, I am thankful that I did post on theoretical deviation today. At least I did SOMETHING valuable and useful.

1 comment:

Sio said...

This is only a test
. . .
a test
. . .
testing
. . .
if I can test...