22 August 2006

To My Blog Viewers

So, I opened my blog today and was just reading through my past entries, deciding what I needed to work on, when all of a sudden the words "3 comments" appeared before my eyes underneath two of my posts. Stunned, I opened them up, and what should I see, but comments from the disgruntled chemist, the minstrel boy, and tata.

I must admit I realize that my connection to Burb Rocking must have gotten ahead of me, for I know the names of my viewers well, having heard my mom mention them quite often in the car. I am unsure of how to react, but I suppose a simple thank you shall suffice. So, thank you for taking the time out of your day to read my blog. It isn't really anything spectacular, I mean, AP Physics hasn't started yet so I have nothing to talk about, but I like my writing. Thank you all so much for your advice. In response to my post University Debate: Massachuesettes or Ireland??, I would like to thank you all for your advice and questions. I have decided that I am going to go for Ireland, and if I get accepted, I'm going to go. It is scary leaving people behind, but what is life without a sense of adventure?

And to answer your question, tata, I really don't know. When you apply as an early decison candidate, you are saying that if you get accepted, you agree to withdraw your application from all other schools. I'm sure there is some way to get around those rules. I'll get back to you on it.

So, thank you for reading theoretical deviation. I hope you're enjoying it, and I hope that I can make it interesting enough to be read in the future. So hold on tight and wish me luck!

1 comment:

The Minstrel Boy said...

bravo ciara! you'll love it! i am going into shannon next week. then on to cork and galway. there's an irish harp festival where my aunt and daughter are playing. we're threatening to put the seven harpers from our immediate family all on stage at once.