12 August 2006

Welcome to theoretical deviation

With all that is going on in the world today, it seems important to have a place to discuss one's ideas. A blog seems like the perfect somewhere. Expressing ideas has made the world as we know it today. Now, one could argue that the place the world is today isn't a good one. And they would be right. But we cannot sit by and watch the world fall apart. Thinking through our problems and taking action is what can made the world a better place. We can do it. As Mahatma Ghandi said, " Be the change you want to see in the world."

So here I am, bringing change in a small way to a world ruled by power-hungry adults. Being young it may not seem that I would have anything interesting or valuable to say. Who knows, maybe I don't. I can only say what I believe and do what I feel is right. And maybe that is what needs to be said.

So, although I didn't mean this introduction and welcome post to turn into a throng of my many hopes and dreams, I suppose it did. And since I think it is somewhat well written, I am not going to go back and change any of it. What I will say is, feel free to comment. Or berate my ignorance and such. I could use a little constructive critcism.

Oh, and just call me Sio.

No comments: