19 June 2007

Back From a Long Journey

Well!! It's nice to write on here again! I'm sorry that I haven't been around recently, but all of the blogging stuff had to change, so it took me quite a long time to switch over to the google accounts.



A quick update on things: On August 19th, I'm leaving early in the morning, with our car packed to the brims, for WPI (Worcester Polytechnic Institute) where I'll be attending college as an Environmental Engineer major. However, before that happens, I am leaving on June 27th for Ireland!! Thanks Mom and Dad for the wonderful birthday/graduation surprise.



More importantly, I am graduating this Thursday, June 21st at around 8 p.m. It's very strange but I just don't feel as though school is over. I mean, it is. I'm done with classes and all I have left to do is sing and graduate, some of my most favorite pasttimes. But I always had supposed that finishing high school would leave me with some feeling of extreme joy; a.k.a. leaping in the air and singing "The Rain is Over and Gone." But I just came home like regular and checked my facebook and WPI email ( stbarton@wpi.edu) and such. It was boring! I'm hoping that after graduation I have some feeling in my body of happiness. I'm not sad about graduating, so I don't know why I keep expressing sadness. I'll blame in on hormones...



Well, I'm glad to be back finally and able to post. I've found that theoretical deviation is just about one of the most exciting blogs out there, so please, keep on reading!


No comments: